Friday, September 24, 2004

Lag is like Fengshui

Yes... I am back to blogging. For a day. It seems that I havent been blogging for the past... long time. Too many prior commitments I suppose... Like.. exams possibly...
Well. We cant possibly celebrate the 100th anniversary of Mindless Banter, but we sure can celebrate the 100th anniversary minus 69 of Mindless Banter. If you did the math, you would have gotten 4. Or at least I did. I heard that 4 is an unlucky number. Ill never know.
On a lighter note, I've just unlocked the secrets of Fengshui. Yes. Fengshui. That thing where is complete bull but half the world loves it. (No offence) But yes, mindless bantering in general is complete bull, and half the world loves it too. So. What is feng shui you ask me? Well. Feng shui is the organisation of elements in such a manner as to convey a message. Kind of like art. Cept that you cant get all tyco and stuff. Anyway, the idea of feng shui revolves around the pot, the glass of water and a Mc Spicy Double. The pot represents earth, which is calming, the glass of water represents water, which is cooling, and the Mc Spicy Double represents expensive. I mean, anger, or heat... or stuff. Anyway... So you gotta position these in such a way that it makes good non-sense. Basically, if I wanted less lag, I would put the pot on my head, the glass of water on the table, and the Mc Spicy Double in my mouth. The pot would keep my head steady so I dont get giddy, the glass of water on the table is to keep my modem from falling off the table, and my Mc Spicy Double is just in case I get hungry. So. Now you see that I am sufficiently calmed, cooled and have sufficient anger, I can finally switch of my h4x and have a "Counter-Terrorists Win".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home