Saturday, September 18, 2004

A bad day in tree history

Date: 18/9/2004
Location: Sunny city of Singapore
Incident: The inhumane slaughtering of thousands of trees

This day, the mistreatment of trees and al of treekind has been subject to the brutality and savagery of the beings known as Man. Our prime suspect, a person about two feet tall, has been suspected to have murdered hundreds of thousands of trees in one single day. When asked for his statement on this...

Suspect: It was never my fault... Anyway, the trees sacrificed themselves for a worthy cause. It is true that thousands of trees had to fall for me, but it was all worthwhile. They assisted me greatly in my time of need, and thus saved the world from the would be apocalypes of mucous. We should also celebrate the fact that I no longer need to go for the walkathon, thanks to viruses and bacteria which we all know we hate but we love to have. Especially when there's walkathons. And thus, I send my regards. Thank ye all treekind, and yes, when there's Kleanex tissue, there's a slime free world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home