Monday, September 06, 2004

The venerable order of the.. ahh forget it.

Today was just bad. It's bad when you walk to the bus stop, and sit there thinking "The next bus's gunna be mine i bet" for around 45 minutes. I swear Trans Island is out to get me. Reached my destination in under the time it took to wait for the bus itself. Bad yes.
Played Bridge, lost much. Watched some low quality Bourne Identity which left me two times as confused as i started out.
Wanted to go to school for a koto revision... Thats Knowledge of the Order (of St Johns). In full, it would be the venerable order of the something something... Yes. Waiting for the bus alone took 25 minutes. But that was a good thing. Considering that those in the sjab room weren't doing much.We ended the day off by saying that the notes we pritned were crap. Joy. We also realised that the test was postponed to uhh.. DECEMBER. Sheesh. Anyway... I realised that our SJAB room sure is clean. You sit down with a white pants and go home looking like you swam through tar. Luckily I can swim.

Havent been posting for a long time... Malaysia's fault I say. Malaysia goes together with weight gain. I mean.. When you go to Malaysia, what do you do...? Uh.. Drive.. which we dont actually do... Eat... drink... sleep.. Read your book which is as untouched as your Maths textbook... Sleep again.. Eat... Drink... If you were looking to burn calories, Malaysia would be a bad idea. However, if you go up to your neighbourhood policeman and ask him his opinions on the water issue and if his bird has a flu, I dont think you should stay around for too long. I heard that parangs are as common as potholes in the road there. Just a piece of advice for the unaware traveller.
Confucius he didn't really say, If you have all your eggs in one basket, then you better well not have a hole in it. Eggs dont come easy ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home