Monday, August 16, 2004

First-Aid Duty? More like waterboy.

Well basically, today was rather messed up. The first part of the day was good. Charity cafe sure did well with my great marketing skills XD. Anyway, popcorn sold well. So did the brownies (7 of which went to Joash -.-) and muffins. And even beehoon. P science teacehr din come today tho, so we practically wasted a chance of wasting lesson.
And then! I had Sjab. It was all good. Until about 15+ of us boarded the same gay 74. The 74 had air con which was more of a heater than anything else. The crowd of people din help to remedy that.
Well. What else to do, sleep. Sleep. Sleep until reach Mac Ritchie. Mac Ritchie that time still must fall in.. tuck in shirt... -.- Only first aid duty ma. Think the runners want to see whether your shirt neat neat not -.-
Well, we walked half the 4.8 and found out that we were at the wrong location. And walked back again. Shit. Walked back to our post, sat down and started waiting for the arrival of the runners. All run fast fast, some people.. some people... a bit the bored, count the number of people who past and broadcast it to them -.-
Well. I survived drinking the Ice Mountain (As cold as the damn air con on the bus) meant for the runners. So no wonder there wasn't enough water. >.>
Walked back fast fast, drop beret. Got one noob pick up my beret, ask me do pushups then give me. Siao man he. I talk abit of cock then he say do 1 give me back. My ass lar. I ended up just walking and talking to everyone else. At the end he gave it back to me. Heh. Free carry-my-beret service. >)
Reach back, rush to the sqaure and then guess what. No milo truck. I was like. WTF! Milo truck is the only reason why people go for 4.8 runs.
I mean, what else is there to look forward to?? Sigh. They could have at least like. Free drinks. :D We do duty for them ok...
While waiting for the prize presentations and shit, we ended up throwing ice around the place.
Then got Sjab dismissal. Take like 5 hours just to phinish. Just say "Dismissed" then zhao lor... waste time only -.-
Did some CIP litter collection. Easy lor, go around ask ppl give me their rubbish, go drain take a few cans and bottles, 10 min finish :D
Left the damn Mac Ritchie at 7 15. Reah back 7 30. Siao. only 1 day and 2 hours left to do 2 art pieces :) I think ill go use my com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home