Thursday, August 05, 2004

Inter-View? I think not.

Well. Inter-View? More like My-view-made-to-suit-whatever-view-you-have.
Sheesh. The IB interview was a blast im sure.. -.-
Started off nervous... waiting in line was probably the worst part... Drong asked me why i was not there just now. Like wtf? I was already 10 min early for the thing.... it wasn't even supposed to start yet...
Well. Drong sure as hell was damn happy -.- He looked like he didn't have enough coffee. Damnit. Whell... anyway... He went on and on about academic bullshit, how im gunna improve, etc... Joy.. So screwed...
Lucky me the groups for the inter-views were grouped according to psle score.. and since I didnt score too well.. im with the didnt-score-too-well group. I think that saved me to some extent O.o. Oh well....
I'm sorta more happy now... but whenever I think IB i think "oh shit"... so yeah.. off that topic...
Tomorrow is X-country... And my legs are already aching like hell, so maybe ill just jog and enjoy the scenery :D
Ac superstars coming... from what ive seen it's gunna be good... very good... can't wait for like... the actual -ahem- FIVE day hols... ahaha... So much stuff on teh agenda...
The Village... didn't look vry freaky.. so planning to go watch it... hopefully it wont turn out to be some "The Ring" in disguise and leave me with a heart attack even before I finish my popcorn... That so better not happen... Im not wasting good popcorn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home