Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Singapore's Brainiest Kid

I don't get it. At all. How can they ask questions like... What is the ink squids squirt out called? Wtf? Coffee? The guy must be damn intelligent to choose that. Not only that, the show gives the kids questions which will take a rocket scientist to figure out. I mean... Even I don't know the answer... well.. that's not saying much... but still... It's not like the kids might be unhappy.. but what about the parents? Hahaha... You'll probably find a complaint or comment abt this in streats tmr... I mean... the peeps at home can stare blankly at their TV set Meals - woops. off track - They stare blankly at their TV, and like. freak. Who the hell knows what the colour of the fijilafytiwhatchamacallit plant's fruit.
>) just my 2 copper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home