Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Nose job

Dammit. My nose still hurts from me ramming my face into my chair. Oviously it was intentional... Or not... Depending on whether you think that laughing your ass off and accidentally smashing your nose nose-first into a nice and hard plastic chair... I think I broke my nose. No wait. If I can smell stuff, does that mean it's not broken? Shit. I need to go check with my doctor... ;)
Anyhow, Art is killing me. Slowly.. It's like. taunting me...
"Haha, you can't draw..."
"Oh yes i can"
"Explain that horrible drawing of a cow then"
"That's not a cow, that's a doorknob"
"Oh... I would have enver known..."
"Shut up."
"No you shut up"
"You try to insult me with your so-called intelligence"
"You already insult me with your so-called drawing skills"
"I hate you"
"Don't we all...?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home