Sunday, August 15, 2004

Deadly Shadows

I am Garrett. Master Thief, and master of having a gay PC which automatically quits the game whenever the plot thickens. -.-
Wait.. I see a civilian with some nice glasses, a bag of loot and... a key... and... a bracelet. Heh.... *sneak* *follow* *enter alley* *club* *take loot* *happy* bwahahha... Life's good.. especially since I can pick any lock within 10 seconds flat. The fun parts going into the guard house and stabbing every guard in the back, whiel iding behind counters and watch them hurl pathetic insults at me. I suppose they failed their climbing teh counter test.
So. I stab this guard and try to run from the rest. *run run run* SHIT! And I get the auto sneak bug and start walking at the speed of snails on cheap petrol... Wait. Did that rat just outrun me? Damn. And suddenly, the guards come and knock me out cold. Sigh.
Well, I wake up in prison. This old geezer starts talking... And I throw my plates at him. Well. He goes off soon enough, and this guard comes along and shows me his ass while he's talking to me. At the same time he shows me his ass, he shows me his keys. So, like the master thief I am, I grab the keys and laugh at him as I open the door and walk off.
Basically, I get teh auto sneak bug again and get mobbed by half the prison guard. O well.
It's time to go sell my loot and buy myself a few arrows. Yeah, arrows sure are useful, especially since you can shoot people from behind a bar counter and they just act dumb.
Water arrows are just fun. Shoot em at some light and they go off. Fun. You give your neigbour a blackout then blackjack him to sleep. It's amazing how little expensive stuff people keep at home.
It's also interesting how you can stand aroudn outside for a few hundred hours and it's still night. Preedy fine weather they got there.
I take my leave. Loot calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home