Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Oral B

That's probably the grade I got for my chinese oral. It's hard to get nervous outside the exam hall. Only happens when it's your turn next. But I think I was doing pretty well, her vein in her forehead only throbbed about twenty times... Not that bad.
Art was messed. Uhm... let's just say that 75% of those who got real high marks (aka 80 - 90) were uhh 10 min work. No offence though. Just come teach me the ways of artisism and enlighten me. I sure would like to know. Considering that I spend uh.. a few hours doing something which turns out to give me as many marks as a guy who has a 2d drawing of a room inside a rom and uhh... brick, paper scissor. uhh... good job.. *cough* *ja-* *cough* *ames* *cough* sigh.. Maybe I should get more uhh.. risk-taking and splash my plate of mee siam on the paper.. I wonder if i get marks for fragrence of piece...
Henyways, mugging is hardly my thing. Staring at the universally loved-hated shou che causes involunteery eye twitches and spasms in your kidney. Oh well. Better get down to studying before I get an Exam F tomorrow. In the words of some famous guy, "E = mc2". No relation, yes, but the guy WAS famous...

1 Comments:

Blogger Zephy said...

haha. btw,
it seems you've forgotten Kester.. he squeezed a few blobs of paint on the paper, spread it about, and stuck a cd on. And he got 95 marks/

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home