Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Bus

Im here today to tell you about something I bet no one has ever noticed. Now. It is common knowledge that Singapore has BUSES. But did you ever realise, that the number of companies doing BUSiness and the increasing amount of companies (aka SMRT, Trans-island, SBS) who want to have a share in the BUS industry? Well. Have you ever noticed the increasing number of BUS stops? They spread out their reign of terror upon us! Very soon, no part of Singapore will be safe from BUS-kind. I shall share my experiences with these bus-lings.
It was a normal day. A BUS 75 arrived. It was packed full. I hopped on, did a tap with my ez-link, and waited for the doors to close. They closed, without much difficulty. BUT, at the next stop. The doors OPENED. The doors of the BUS crushed my shoe into half its size. With my foot still in it. Well. I used my taichi skills to tahan until the door closed, but yes, even then my foot got dislocated in about 7 places.
You see? The BUS people are out to get us. The ez-link idea is only so that we can spend money without noticing it. It's like credit cards... only without the free gifts. Join with me in our fight for freedom from all BUS-kind, or we may be drawn to the BUS side. Be every vigilant, or you might never survive your next BUS ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home