Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Kids do the Darndest Things

Was looking at some kids today and I was struck by enlightenment. You see, kids have this special way of getting whatever they want. I mean, if you encounter an under 1 meter wonder with a cute face, a receding hairline, which seems to be rolling around the ground and seems bent on destroying your eardrums, I doubt you would not give them what they want. No offence, but yes, I think kids are nice and all, but you can almost see their uhh.. sinister smiles, as they cry only when you are around and there's this 99 buck barney toy which they want. Well, isn't life unfair? If it was me i would have never gotten the barney toy. Damn.
Life sucks. After looking and learning from kids, hey. Pass me the Shrink Ray will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home