Friday, May 13, 2005

You got mail (b****)

Heh. So since i decided that no one in their right mind would send fan mail to me, I have come to the conclusion that I should send mail to people, then put those on my blog. What a fantastic idea! It goes along the lines of "You wont give me money so ill give you money and become famous." Well actually no. If donald trump did that he would be so much the less rich, and wouldnt really be a celeb anymore. Someone with the business sense of a 3rd eye, he sure does have the fashion sense of a 3rd leg. No wait. Bad analogy. Im sorry. Anyway, on to the letters. Woot.

Letter 1:
Ok Jhon. Since your at bio now, and I think you would probably be suffering, I decided out of the kindness of my heart to send you good info on what to say on monday. Im sure you would be happy to note that i have many good things to say, plus im in a good mood. Considering I dont have any exams anymore. Unlike you. Ha. Oh no, someone just called you stupid. Help. This is problem. It might be jhon-depricating, or it might also be the truth. Now you cant handle the truth. Can you? Heh. Lang arts sure is fun. I just blogged an entire blog to you. Feel encouraged that I waste my recess time to type out this letter to you. Wo xi wang hui jin kuai de dao ni de lai xing. Now while I wallow in self-happiness, I shall continue on to state my points for our presentation.

Letter 2:
Well, ok you got me there. So I dont have a letter 2. Sue me. If you did you could prolly match donald trump and roll in cash, literally. I mean, with some shape like that he should be able to roll. Shouldnt he? Now, before you swipe my head and demand refund, this is not technically a blog post, so be expecting more a few minutes down the line. Heh. Being not at home sure got 3 times the funner.

Note the 3 3s in this blog post. And note the 1 3 in Friday the 13th? Well, they connect somehow. Somehow. In the words of some famous guy: "Letters consist of lets and ers. So let ers now end this conversation." If you didnt get that, try switching on punny mode and reread that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home