Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's a sad day to be happy.

Heh. Well, from what ive heard, 0 - 6 isnt really the way you want to end up after a rugby match. Gay. Things could have gone better. Maybe it would have worked out if I wasnt at the Omnimax watching random explosions on a screen for a lame excuse of the forces of nature. The only thing to lift my mood was the fact that there was nothing about tsunamis. Dont think that I dont have any sympathy for the tsunami victims. Its just that.. too much of the awww turns into an uh-huh. After a while, its more of a please dont show more of it kind of thing. Today's article is hardly funny, but its hardly meant to be. Today was a day of stoning worthy of any fold mountain. I havent been myself lately, from school to blogging. I feel the funny going right out of my bones. (pun intended) See? Ive lost it already. Maybe its something to do with the fact that if you read funny things, you dont become funny. People just laugh at you. Right now i cant tell whether thats good or bad.Something good needs to happen and fast. In the meanwhile, zugzugzug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home