Sunday, April 17, 2005

But the Force is gay

Ha. so r&j project turned out to be not bad.. the actual thing wasnt that bad, but the bset part is editing. heh. 3 hours of editing kind of kills the brain. It kills the brain so much that Im not even thinking what im currently writing about now. Just writing for the sake of writing. Heh. How about.. pester me to think of something more intellectual and hopefully funny next time. Till then, I recommend you stay tuned for our projcet on mon xD
Ha.. out of point.. but is it just me or do half the people on my list have deep blogs. O.o I feel like someones doing land reclaimation... Everythings shallower as you go deeper. Heh. I guess unhappiness will always be here, as will problems in life. But yeah, to those who feel the relevance - try not to let life's troubles bog you down. Take for example me getting pissed with my fish for not acting their salmon selves and throwing too much food in the pond in the hopes of making the water smell bad. Ha. Good idea, but I didnt think that fishes like that smell. Ahhh well. Can fishes smell? Ill never know. I doubt it. I must be a fish.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAD THE FISH?!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home